Geri Halliwell takes to the water

Geri Halliwell is one of those rare women who appear to demeanour great in any case of what they do. I dont think shes unequivocally seeking her best in these photos from Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, but somehow, she still looks super appealing. I adore her infrequent character as well as her fun loving attitude. Its viewable she isnt one of those celebs thats all hung up upon seeking flawless each moment of each day. When it comes to purpose models in show business, Id say Geri is one of a best. She has her flaws but she doesnt hide them as well as she doesnt appear abashed of them. I adore Geri. Ginger Spice forever!

tn geri halliwell 3 Geri Halliwell takes to a water

tn geri halliwell 7 Geri Halliwell takes to a water tn geri halliwell 8 Geri Halliwell takes to a water tn geri halliwell 9 Geri Halliwell takes to a water
See a rest of Geri Halliwell takes to a water pictures

HQ Celebrity, 2011. |See cinema of all Celebrities |


Comments